Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cytiva ADCF-MAb Media
Increase process yields for the manufacture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) with HyClone™ ADCF-MAb Media, a protein-free media containing no animal-derived components.
Supplier: Cytiva SH30349.LS
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Metabolically designed for high cell yield and monoclonal antibody production
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Component traceability
- Manufactured in cGMP (21 CFR 820) compliant and ISO9001 certified facilities
- Contains L-glutamine and Poloxamer 188
- Formulations without L-glutamine support the GS gene expression system
|ADCF-mAb Liquid Medium|
|0.2 μm sterile filtered|
|No Protein, No Phenol Red|
|2° to 8°C, away from light|
|Glutamine, Poloxamer 188, HEPES, Sodium Bicarbonate|
|Six 1000 mL bottles|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok