SEKISUI Diagnostics™ Acucy™ Reader System
Acucy™ Reader System eliminates misdiagnoses from misread test results while getting more flexibility in your environment.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 1039
Let the Acucy™ Reader be your eyes in the lab. This diagnostic reader uses a reflectance-based measurement method to evaluate the line signal intensities on the test strip placed inside the tray, and a specific algorithm determines the presence or absence of the target analyte. The result from the test is displayed on the LCD screen as positive, negative, or invalid.
- Scan the 2-D assay-specific barcode on the cassette leveraging the integrated scanner
- Place the cassette within the sample tray
- Place the correct number of drops of solution into the well on the test cassette and close drawer - reader will analyze the results at the appropriate time (when using walk away mode)
- Results are displayed on the touchscreen LCD
More Flexibility for Your Busy Lab
- Run individual tests, or read tests in batches
- Walk Away Mode - no need to monitor and keep time. Test cassette is inserted into the reader, the sample is added to the cassette well and the development and timing of the test occur within the reader, with the reader capturing the result when time is up.
- Read Now Mode - run and batch multiple patient samples simultaneously. Test cassette development time is tracked by the operator outside of the reader, then the cassettes are inserted into the reader.
- Monitoring Mode - get positive results faster. While in walk away mode, the monitoring mode can be set to read the cassette every minute of the development time. If a positive result is detected, it will display POS (+) and then will continue to run the test until the assay-specific time limit has been reached.
Results Delivered the Way You Need
- Screen - test result displayed on the LCD
- Printed - results can be printed on the Acucy™ printer
- CSV Data File - each result can be transmitted to a comma-separated values (CSV) file allowing for the import of data to a computer or other external device
The Acucy™ System is made up of the Acucy reader, printer, exclusive USB memory drive, password card, and calibration device.
Use only Acucy tests with the Acucy Reader.
Intended for professional and laboratory use only.
|15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)|
|9.25 x 4.7 x 5.7 in.|
|Patient Results: 200, External Quality Control Results: 100, Calibration Results: 200|
|Nasal Swab Testing for Influenza A&B|
|Acucy Reader, Acucy Printer, Acucy Calibration Device, USB Memory Drive, Power Cords, Power Converters, Password Card, System Manual|
|100/240 V, 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok