AirClean™ Systems AC600 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Fume Hood
For applications that are not hazardous to operator but require clean work area, choose an Airclean AC600 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Fume Hood.
Supplier: AirClean™ Systems AC648LFC
- UVTect™ microprocessor controller
- Class 100 (ISO 5) vertical laminar flow
- 360-degree visibility
- Integral polypropylene base for easy cleaning
- Supplied fully assembled
- Built-in fluorescent light
- HEPA filter monitor automatically indicates when filter change is required
- Available in 110V or 220V versions
- Compact, light weight design allows for multiple “clean zones” within laboratory
- Shortwave UV light
- Custom sturdy cart allows unit to be made portable; Cart sold separately, see 36-100-0054
- Polypropylene - metal free construction
- ULPA filter
- Sliphatch access port
UL listed, CSA, CE marked
Certified to meet or exceed applicable clean bench standards.
|58.4 x 119.3 x 45.7 cm (23 x 47 x 18 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok