Thermo Scientific™ ABsolute Blue QPCR Mix, SYBR Green, with separate ROX vial
Incorporates an inert blue dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, making verification of master mix dispensing quick, easy, and foolproof.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB4166B
Thermo Scientific ABsolute Blue qPCR SYBR Green Mixes are optimized 2X master mixes for SYBR Green chemistry. The master mixes incorporate an inert blue dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, making verification of master mix dispensing quick, easy, and foolproof. Absolute Blue qPCR Mixes include Thermo-Start Taq hot start enzyme for increased sensitivity.
- High performance - ABsolute sensitivity, consistency & convenience
- Enhanced contrast and reduced errors - easily identify correctly aliquotted reaction mix in all plates and tubes
- Universal - compatible with all major qPCR platforms
- Adaptable - available with ROX or Fluorescein passive reference dyes
• 16 x 1.25 mL ABsolute Blue QPCR SYBR Green Mix (2X)
• 100 μL MgCl2 (1M)
• 25 μL ROX Reference Dye (1 mM)
Sufficient for 1600 x 25 μL reactions.
Store at -20°C
|1600 Reactions of 25 μL Each|
|Block-Based qPCR Instruments|
|16 x 1.25 mL|
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|BioRad CFX96™, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, Roche LightCycler 480, Cepheid SmartCycler, Corbett RotorGene|
|Real Time PCR SYBR Master Mix|
|Gene Expression, Genotyping, siRNA Validation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.