Thermo Scientific™ Abgene™ 2D Barcoded 5mL Screw Cap Tubes
The Abgene 2D Barcoded 5 mL Screw Cap tubes, ideal for storing larger volumes, are encapsulated with laser-etched 2D barcode on the base to securely identify and track samples. Our technical experts are available to demonstrate ways to improve sample management in your laboratory.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ AB1470
The Abgene 2D Barcoded 5mL Screw Cap tubes, ideal for storing larger volumes, are encapsulated with laser-etched 2D barcode on the base to securely identify and track samples. Our technical experts are available to demonstrate ways to improve sample management in your laboratory. We offer a full range of Thermo Scientific™ 2D barcoded storage tubes, racks and readers as well as pipettes and automated liquid handling equipment.
Secure, Fast Tracking
- Scan the tube into any application or database, or integrate via various data export options
- Instantly access sample information and identify contents by scanning the tube using the database Find feature
- Barcodes can be instantly decoded by Thermo Scientific barcode readers
Efficient Storage, Superior Design
- Save precious space with the dense microplate footprint (48 tubes per rack) of stackable Thermo Scientific Abgene freezer racks
- Grid-referenced lids enable you to easily see the storage tube location
- External threaded tubes aid in contamination prevention
Stringent Quality Control
- Every storage tube code is scanned to guarantee readability
- Each code is checked against the entire database of all 2D barcoded storage tubes to ensure zero duplicates
- Every lot of storage tubes is leak tested to ensure the integrity and security of samples
- All tubes are certified free of DNase, RNase and DNA
Individual sample retrieval; Instant sample identification; Secure identification of archived samples; Secure shipping of samples
|Tube with Cap, Racked|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok