3M™ 6000 Series Half Face Mask Respirator
Half-face mask respirators 6000 Series are economical, low-maintenance, and extremely lightweight. Probed reusable respirator assembly 6000Q series are used for quantitative fit purposes only.
Supplier: 3M™ 7000001934
Combines features of both reusable and disposable respirators to provide effective protection. 3M™ Half Face Mask Respirator 6000 Series are economical, low-maintenance, simple-to-handle, and extremely lightweight.
- Reusable half masks are economical, low-maintenance, simple-to-handle, and extremely lightweight
- Used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems
- Bayonet Connection System allows connection to a broad range of twin lightweight filters to protect against gases, vapors, and particulates
- Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance
- Probed reusable respirator assembly 6000 Series used for quantitative fit testing (17-987-3A & -3B)
Probed models for fit test only—not for use as a respirator. Cartridge/filter combinations sold separately.
|Cartridge 6000 Series, Filter 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or Dual Airline System|
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operation, painting, remediation, sanding, welding|
|Reclosable storage bag|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok