Agilent BioTek 406 FX Washer Dispenser
The 406 FX is a compact instrument offering fast, full plate washing along with up to six reagent dispensers. For Research Use Only.
Supplier: Agilent BioTek 406FXSN
- Dual-Action manifold optimizes washing for a variety of cell types, in addition to biomagnetic protocols in plate configurations ranging from 96- to 1536-well
- Non-contact plate dispensing capabilities offer maximum flexibility, including up to four syringe pumps and two peristaltic pump dispensers that enable rapid dispensing of reagents, cells and other precious reagents in volumes ranging from 500 nL to 3000 μL, with minimal dead volume
- Plate access on both the left and right side of the instrument allows the instrument to be completely automation friendly
- Flexibility and capabilities of the 406 FX allow non-contact dispensing and full plate washing in a variety of plate densities, all in one instrument
- Eliminating the need to move microplates between a plate washer and multiple dispensers for complex liquid handling workflows
- Multiple independent fluid paths means that up to six different reagents can be loaded and dispensed in a single procedure, eliminating the need to incorporate multiple dispensers
- Touchscreen interface makes protocol creation simple and intuitive
- Left-side and right-side robotic arm accessibility allows the 406 FX to be easily integrated with the Agilent BioStack™ and other third-party automation, to increase assay throughput
- Direct-to-drain waste system eliminates the need to empty waste bottles as waste can go directly to a drain
- Combination of angled dispense tubes, highly adjustable aspiration and dispense rates, and x- and y-axis positioning ensure the integrity of cell monolayers during dispensing and wash procedures
- Built-in Ultrasonic Advantage allows the instrument to clean buildup in the manifold tube automatically, preventing failure during wash procedures
- Magnet accessories automate biomagnetic separation procedures
- Computer control, protocol creation, and automation interfacing is available with the optional LHC software
- LHC Secure software can computer control the 406 FX and provides features for compliance to 21CFR Part 11
Must be purchased together with required dispense/waste system accessory for use. Please contact your Fisher Sales Representative for more information.
|±1 to 5%
|500 nL to 3000 μL/well (Peristaltic Pump), 3 to 3000 μL/well (Syringe Pump)
|Programmable in minutes and seconds, up to 60 min.
|Dispenser Bottles (4 L, 10 L, 20 L)
|96-, 384- and 1536-well; Low profile and standard height; Solid and filter bottom (option) plates
|13 to 36 sec.
|1 to 250
|96/384 Dual-action Wash Manifold, Ultrasonic Advantage, Internal 4-wash Buffer Switching, Primary Peristaltic Pump
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.