3B Scientific™ Twin Stim™ Digital Electrotherapy Unit
A TENS and EMS combination for muscle stimulation and pain relief. The 3B Scientific Twin Stim™ Digital Electrotherapy Unit is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses via electrodes to the body to reach the nerves and underlying muscle group.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ W53104
Includes: Stimulator, lead wires, one package of high quality self-adhesive electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case, instruction booklet.
- Choice of five modes of TENS and two modes of EMS
- Dual Channel with isolation between channels
- Asymmetrical, bi-phasic square pulse wave form
- Stores 60 sets of operation records
- Adjustable Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 100mA peak into 500 Ohm load each channel
- Adjustable Pulse Rate: from 2 to 150Hz (1Hz/step)
- Adjustable Pulse Width: from 50 to 300 microseconds (10μS/step)
- Adjustable On Time: 2 to 90 seconds (1 sec./step)
- Adjustable Off Time: 2 to 90 seconds (1 sec./step)
- Adjustable Ramp Time: 1 to 8 seconds (1 sec./step)
- EMS Modes: Two: Synchronous, Alternate
- Total Recorded Time: 999 hours
- Voltage: 0 to 50V
- Adjustable Timer: from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous (adjustable in 5 minutes each step); Treatment time countdown automatically
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.1 x 6.1 x 2.45cm
Warranty and Services
|Digital Electrotherapy Unit|
|Muscle stimulation and pain relief|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok