3B Scientific™ Teltron™ Dual Beam Tube S Series
Semi-evacuated electron tube filled with low-pressure helium and containing a tangential and axial electron gun.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ U18570
- Fundamental electron charge-to-mass ratio can be determined from dia. of observed beam pattern in case of tangential bombardment and perpendicularly aligned magnetic field
- Observations of fine, luminescent beams resulting from excitation of helium atoms can be used to study axial bombardment and co-axial magnetic field, kinetic gas theory and particle collisions
- Max. filament voltage: 7.5V
- Max. anode voltage: 100VDC
- Anode current: approx. 30mA at 200V (anode)
- Max. deflection voltage: 50VDC
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok