3B Scientific™ Sun Runner Stirling Engine
Solar-powered engine offers a dramatic demonstration of energy conversion.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ U49325
When properly aimed at the sun, the polished aluminum parabolic mirror focuses incoming solar energy on the heat cap of the engine, which is converted to rotary motion. Demonstrate this exciting method of harnessing the sun's clean and renewable energy.
- Motor and its parabolic mirror can be attached to any conventional camera tripod (tripod not supplied)
- Engine is completely assembled and ready to run
- Each unit is test run at the factory prior to shipping
- Motor runs at 2,000rmp and up
- Engine can also run as a horizontal engine with an alcohol burner
- Engine measures 8.25L x 3 in.W
- Flywheel: 3.25 in.
- Parabolic mirror: 18 in. dia.
- Weight: 6 lb.
|Motor, parabolic mirror, wrenches|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok