3B Scientific™ Little Anne™ AED Training System
Offers all the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ W19625
Remote control unit also gives the instructor unique control of the scenario.
Realistic anatomical landmarks:
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR and defibrillation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway as in a real-life situation. This teaches how to effectively administer air to the patient. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced
- Realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers
- Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Voice prompts match the live FR2 and FR3 AED defibrillator provided on the AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3
- LEDs illuminate on the manikin to allow comparison of ideal pad placement and accuracy
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth
- An optional “clicker” feature signals correct compression depth
- Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation
- Durable construction giving unequalled long-term use
- Easy to transport 3.9kg (8.6 lb.) lightweight design
AED Trainer 2 Must be ordered separately.
|Learning Adult CPR, Defibrillation and Defibrillator Pad Placement|
|Soft Pack/Training Mat, 2 Manikin Faces, 2 Airways, 6 manikin wipes, User Guide and jacket (AED Trainer sold separately)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok