3B Scientific™ Classic Human Brain, Five-Part - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
An excellent tool for teaching the human nervous system and anatomy of the brain.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ C18
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
This midsagittally sectioned model is an original anatomic cast of a real human brain.
- Comes on a removable base for easy display in the classroom
- Compatible with skull models S17135, S171351, S17135X, S17135A
- Magnetic closures
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.5 x 6.9 in. (13 x 14 x 17.5cm)
- Weight: 1.98 lb. (0.9kg)
- Frontal and parietal lobe Temporal and occipital lobe Encephalic trunk Cerebellum
|Model, Brain, Classic|
|For teaching the Human nervous system and anatomy of the brain|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok