Corning™ 384 Well Flat Clear Bottom Polystyrene Untreated Microplates, low flange, no lid, nonsterile
Untreated (medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions. Corning™ 384 Well Flat Clear Bottom Polystyrene Untreated Microplates are ideally suited for fluorescent assays using either top or bottom detection plate readers.
Supplier: Corning™ 3762
- Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80μL
- Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng lgG/cm²
|16 x 24|
|20 to 80 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok