Thermo Scientific Centrifuges
Benchtop and Floor Model Centrifuges
Thermo Scientific General Purpose Fiberlite Rotors
Learn about the advantages of using Fiberlite rotors for all of your benchtop centrifuge applications.
Take Your Samples for a Spin
Support your benchtop applications with a complete portfolio, from mini to microcentrifuges and small benchtop to general purpose centrifuges. Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ benchtop centrifuges fit in with compact footprints, and stand out with innovative features.
General Purpose Centrifuges
Meet demanding research applications, including work in controlled environments, with versatile general-purpose centrifuges. Select from a range of refrigerated, ventilated, and floor-standing units to best match your lab's requirements.
Stands out — with innovative Thermo Scientific™ technologies, including:
- Push-button security and application versatility with Auto-Lock™ rotor exchanges
- One-handed certified sample protection with ClickSeal™ biocontainment lids
- Outstanding ergonomics and performance with Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors
- 4-liter capacity in a 3-liter footprint with the TX-1000 rotor.
Small Benchtop Centrifuges
Get quick, reliable and safe separations with Thermo Scientific small benchtop centrifuges, which provide versatility for numerous applications and improve lab efficiency — all in a compact footprint to maximize workspace.
Let Thermo Scientific™ centrifuges help you deliver consistent results year after year, and support the operational longevity of your system, with:
- Space-saving design
- High throughput and speed
- Operator, sample and system safety
- These products are not available for sale online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.