Eisco™ Vibration Generator
This Vibration Generator can be used free standing or clamped, and works similar to a loud speaker.
Supplier: Eisco™ VBGN
- Includes a coil wound on a thin tube that moves within a permanent magnetic field when current of an altering nature is applied
- The frequency response encompasses the whole of the audio spectrum and beyond
- Electrical input is made via two 4 mm sockets
- Mechanical output is provided by a shaft
- The unit gives mechanical oscillations when fed by signals from an oscillator / A.F. amplifier or Power Signal
- Maximum Peak to Peak Displacement: 7 to 8 mm at 1 Hz, decreasing with increase in frequency
- Total Frequency Range: 1 to 5 KHz
- Coil Impedance: 3 Ω at 50 Hz
|Generating Vibration When Current of an Altering Nature is Applied|
|1 to 5 KHz|
|Oscillator, A.F. Amplifier, or Power Signal Generator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok