Fisherbrand™ Versa-Clean™ Pharmaceutical Production and Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fisherbrand Versa-Clean™ From delicate labware to full scale production equipment Versa-Clean keeps sensitive equipment free of inhibitory residues that could interfere with analysis, tissue culture, and other critical procedures. Ideal for pharmaceutical production, research labs, environmental labs, water or wastewater labs.
$38.25 - $112.00
- Clean-out-of-place (COP): Manual labware washing, pharmaceutical washers, immersion soak tanks, ultrasonic cleaners. Clean-in-place (CIP): Mixing vessels, process equipment, piping, packaging equipment
- Use where glassware and sensitive lab equipment must be totally free of residues that could interfere with analysis, tissue culture, manufacturing and other procedures
- Third party lot specific tested for inhibitory residues to meet NELAC and State water lab audit criteria (Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 21st Ed., 9020B-4A-2)
- Does not contain: alcohol, ammonia, APE's, caustic , chlorine, fragrance, glycol ether solvents, NPE's, NTA, phosphates, silicates, solvents, sulfates, volatile organic compounds or ozone depleting substances
- Readily biodegradable in 7 days (OECD 301D) and phosphate free
- Mild pH of 9.75 it can be disposed of straight to the drain
- Complete solubility, works equally well in hot or cold water
- Formulated for controlled foaming
- Fisherbrand Versa-Clean is manufactured using sustainable, low waste and low energy processes in an audited, modern plant, using state of the art, precision production equipment
Passes inhibitory residue test.
|For use in ultrasonic cleaners, high-pressure sprayers, scrubbers/soak tanks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok