Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series High-Performance Chromatography Refrigerators
Innovative refrigeration solutions for healthcare and research needs
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TSX5005CA
- Product Certifications
The TSX Chromatography series features industry-leading safety features to ensure maximum protection as well as delivering over 450W of reserve capacity to handle the heat load generated by instruments within the cabinet and to react quickly to frequent door access.
The TSX Series delivers the performance and quality you need, in addition to the low sound, low energy, and exceptional user experience you deserve.
- Hydrocarbon safety sensor ensures cargo and lab personnel are kept safe
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible
- Designed for chromatography applications requiring a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*
- Natural, R290 refrigerants and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP)
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Operating temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 5°C
- Glass door models only on Chromatography line
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance
- Ergonomic door handle
- Optional chart recorders available
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink HUB™, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your TSX Series Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers.
DeviceLink HUB™ connects users to their equipment, allowing them to receive critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on their mobile and web applications:
- Display temperature
- Ambient Temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
|High-Performance Chromatography Refrigerator
|UL, cUL, ENERGYSTAR, RoHS
|28.5 x 52.5 x 59 in. (72.4 x 133.4 x 147.3 cm)
|51.1 cu. ft.
|4 Full, 2 Half
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|37.8 x 56.5 x 78.5 in. (96 x 143.5 x 199.4 cm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok