Motic™ Swift Line Cordless Elementary Compound Microscope
The microscope that sets the standard for high school instruction, now with the freedom of rechargeable batteries. Includes all of the most commonly specified features, like rugged metal construction and locked-on parts, as well as battery charger. Recommended for instruction through grade 12.
Supplier: Motic™ M127RLED
Superior DIN optical system and precision mechanical components assure parfocalled and parcentered optical alignment for sharp, unsurpassed viewing. Utilizes rechargeable batteries for bright, cool illumination from long-life LED bulbs. Made of rugged cast metal with gray enamel finish.
- Eyepiece with revolving pointer accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of eyepiece and allows sharing between students
- Objectives are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and color coded
- 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment with positive click stops
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours, illumination equal to a 20 W tungsten bulb with variable on/off light control
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries
- Battery charger automatically shuts off when batteries fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life
- Plug directly into wall outlet or use ordinary power strip for recharging multiple microscopes
- Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged
- Single, 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use
- Rack and pinion coarse focus with tension adjustment, slip clutch, separate fine focus
- Stage moves up or down while eyepiece and body remain fixed
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system while tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large, 110 mm x 210 mm stage with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, is drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage
- Built in 0.65 condenser lens
|4X, 10X, 40X|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok