SiliCycle™ SiliaSep™ Empty Solid-Load
SiliaSep™ empty solid-load cartridges, to be filled with any media. Concentrate your sample and eliminate solvent effect on the purification.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ SPL0009010
The use of solid-load technique (also called dry-load) is known to improve chromatography resolution, especially for compounds soluble only in strong solvents or in large volumes. Empty solid-load cartridges are used to concentrate the sample and eliminate any solvent effect on the purification.
- For use with SiliaSep plungers and flash cartridges
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
- For a dry sample slurry, use a 1:1 ratio (1 g of silica for 1 g of dry sample)
- For an oily sample, use a 3:1 ratio (3 g of silica for 1 g of oily sample)
- Dry by evaporating the solvent
- Four formats available: 10, 55, 150 and 700 mL (SiliCycle™ offers adapted plungers for the smaller ones - 10 and 55 mL - but not for the larger ones - 150 and 700 mL)
- The open top of the cartridge receives the bottom end of the plunger
- The luer-lock bottom connects to the flash cartridge
|To be filled with your own media to concentrate your sample and eliminate solvent effect
|Empty Solid-load Cartridge
|SiliaSep™ Plungers and SiliaSep™ Flash Cartridges
|Polypropylene (PP) tube, Polyethylene (PE) frits
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok