Revolutionary Science™ Saniclave Series Steam Autoclave, Non-FDA
The Saniclave Series Steam Autoclave is a laboratory grade sterilizer for veterinary and laboratory applications.
Supplier: Revolutionary Science™ RSSC50
- Thermally protective polymer construction
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel chamber
- Push-button operation
- Comes with low water and under and over temperature alarms
- Available with standard accessories including internal basket, seal and literature
- Pressure: 15 psi
- Internal temperature: 121°C
- Sterilization Cycle: 30 minutes
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1250 W, grounded cord
- Load type: Solid, non-lumened, unwrapped non-medical instruments
- Capacity: 8 L
- External Dimensions (D x W x H): 15 x 12.5 x 13 in.
- Internal Dimensions (Dia. x H): 9 in. x 8 in.
- Not approved by the FDA
- Bacteria slides, liquid media, used Petri plates
Warranty and Services
|120 V 60 Hz|
|Bacteria slides, liquid media and petri plates|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok