Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Diversified Spaces™ Oak Table with Plain Apron and Plastic Laminate Top: Electrical Option
Offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Diversified Spaces™ Oak Tables with Plastic Laminate Tops are widely used for student science tables.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ P719LBBK36E
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- 1.25 in. Plastic Laminate Table Surface
- 2.25 in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Includes UL rated electrical that can be hard wired or portable cord connected by certified electrician
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
|36 x 54 in. (91.44 x 137.16 cm)|
|Grade school science tables or lecture areas|
|Plain Apron Table|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Electrical Cutout, Box, Duplex Receptacle, and Cover Plate Only|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok