3M™ N95 Particulate Welding Respirators
N95 respirators with Cool Flow™ valve are designed to provide protection for applications such as welding or soldering where metal fumes may be present.
Supplier: 3M™ 7000002112
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Adjustable M-noseclip
- Flame resistant per modified ASTM D2859
- Recommended for use up to 10X the OSHA PEL or applicable occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower
- For use when welding, torch cutting, soldering, brazing and working with molten metals
- Cool Flow™ exhalation valve
|N - Not Resistant to Oil|
|Particulate Welding Respirator|
|Welding, torch cutting, soldering, brazing and working with molten metals|
|NIOSH 42 CFR 84, N95, approval number: TC-84A-1299|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok