Invitrogen™ mMESSAGE mMACHINE™ T3 Transcription Kit
Obtain 10–50 times yield of conventional in vitro transcription reactions
Supplier: Invitrogen™ AM1348
Ambion mMESSAGE mMACHINE High Yield Capped RNA Transcription Kits use Ambion's patented high-yield transcription technology for the routine synthesis of 15 - 35μg of 7-methyl guanosine capped RNA from 1μg of template DNA. Each kit includes sufficient reagents for 25 reactions.
- High yields of capped RNA—up to 39μg of RNA per reaction
- Extra convenience—cap analog-nucleotide mix provided
- Simplified reaction format
- Synthesized transcripts ideal for microinjection, in vitro translation, or transfection in a 20μL reaction during a 2 hour incubation, mMESSAGE mMACHINE High Yield Capped RNA Transcription will yield up to 35μg of capped RNA
- 10–50 times yield obtained with conventional in vitro transcription reactions
- Ratio of cap analog to GTP has been optimized to allow compromise between yield (15 - 35μg) and proportion of transcripts that are capped (80%)
- Contain a LiCl precipitation solution, efficient for separating proteins and unincorporated nucleotides (including free cap analog) from the capped RNA, allowing an increased efficiency of translation
- Optimized for use with polymerases included in kit
- Contains 57U of cap analog
|T3 Enzyme Mix, 10X Reaction Buffer 2XNTP⁄CAP Solution, GTP Solution, pTRI-Xef, TURBO DNase, Ammonium Acetate Stop Solution, Lithium Chloride Precipitation Solution, and Gel Loading Buffer II are all stored at –20°C. Nuclease-free Water may be stored at any temperature.
|In Vitro Transcription, synthetic mRNA, mRNA, transfection, LNPs, GENEart, linearized DNA plasmid, delivery, PCR products
|Ambion™, mMESSAGE mMACHINE™
|PCR Products, Linearized DNA plasmid
|Synthetic mRNA, mRNA
|mRNA, Synthetic mRNA
|T3 In Vitro Transcription kit
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.