Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using these cryogenic rack and box systems.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ CY50925
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems, which feature a unique hanging rack and gridded box design, advanced vacuum insulation, unmatched temperature uniformity and an innovative liquid nitrogen monitor.
- Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity.
- System is suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods.
- Super-insulated vessels have special, narrow-mouth design that conserves liquid nitrogen by minimizing evaporation.
- Samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2″ (5 cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel.
- Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction.
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs.
- Optional monitor provides continuous LED readout of liquid nitrogen level; activates visual and audible alarms when level falls below safe range of approximately 1″ (2.5 cm).
- Optional alarm also alerts operator in the event of excessive liquid nitrogen loss.
- Secure locking hasp prevents unauthorized entry.
- Static holding time: 70 days
- 1600 (100/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.85 L/day
- Static holding time: 112 days
- 3600 (100/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.99 L/day
- Static holding time: 185 days
- 1800 (25/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.6 L/day
Stainless steel indexed racks that fit into corresponding locations in the vessel. Each rack has individual storage compartments that hold one Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Cryogenic Storage Box.
Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Boxes (order separately). Each box has individually numbered storage areas for use with vials sized 2.0 mL and smaller.
Stated capacities are for Nalgene 1.2/2.0 mL cryogenic vials.
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2″ for 1.0 and 1.5 mL vials, 100 vials per box, case of 10 (CS509X24)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2″ for 2mL vials, 81 vials per box, case of 40 (CS509X4); case of 20 (CS509X5)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 4″ for 5 mL vials, 81 vials per box, each (CS509X10)
- CryoClaw™ (AY509X18)
- Cups, Suction, 2 replacements for CryoClaw (AY509X19)
- Logbook (LT509X5)
- Level Monitor, customer-installed: CN509X3 (120V, Jr.); CN509X6 (120V, 4); CN509X9 (120V, 8); CN509X1 (220V, Jr.); CN509X4 (220V, 4); CN509X7 (220V, 8)
- Rack, for 5.0 mL vials (does not include boxes) (HR509X19A)
- Vials, 1 mL, case of 500 (AY509X32)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 1.2 mL, case of 500, 1.2 mL (AY509X13)
- Vials, 1.5 mL, case of 500 (AY509X33)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 2.0 mL, case of 500, 2.0 mL (AY509X12)
|Locator Jr., w/o monitor|
|Vials (1600, 100/Box)|
|Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems|
|Locator Jr. without Monitor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok