Eisco™ Hand Centrifuge, 2 Bucket
This hand driven centrifuge can accommodate two 15 ml tubes. Made with die cast parts, a steel pinion, and worm drive. Designed as an economical alternative to electrical centrifuges, this centrifuge must be attached to a lab bench via the screw clamp when in use. Crank handle can be removed.
Supplier: Eisco™ CH0266A
- Economical hand driven centrifuge
- Accommodates two 15 ml tubes
- Includes die cast parts, steel pinion, worm drive, 2 plastic buckets
- Attaches to lab bench or table via screw clamp (included)
- Removable crank handle for easy storage
Warranty and Services
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|4 buckets, hand crank, screw clamp
|15 ml tubes
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok