Fisherbrand™ Handheld Digital Salinity Refractometer
Fisherbrand™ Handheld Digital Salinity Refractometers are portable, reliable and accurate. Ideal for checking the salinity of an aquarium or sodium concentrations
Fisherbrand™ Digital handheld Refractometers are designed to fit into the palm of your hands, and easy to operate. Their compact design allows them to be taken anywhere you need them to go with its IP65 ingress protection water and dust. .
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to prevent inaccurate readings due to temperature fulgurations.
- Stainless steel prism well for great protection and easy cleaning
- Easily switch between C°/ F° readings
- IP65 rating for protection against water and dust
- 589.3nm LED for easy readings in any low light situation, and increased accuracyPowered by a single AAA battery
- Battery-saving mode automatically powers unit off after 1 minute of inactivity
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- AFM technology measures the sample 15 times, and displays the mean value
- Large digital display, allows for easy-to-read measured values, temperature, and battery life all on the display
- Removable grip for easy cleaning
- Hanging strap to prevent accidentally dropping the unit
- Single button calibration with distilled water
- 4 rubber feet allow for the unit to sit firmly and securely on most surfaces without causing scratches to the unit or the surface it is sitting on
- 1-Year warranty
Whether you are in Aquaculture, Food processing or wildlife management FisherBrand™ Handheld Digital Salinity Refractometers are designed to measure salt levels in water and other saline fluids accurately and repeatedly.
Warranty and Services
|1.330 to 1.4200
|Salinity 1%; Chlorinity 1%; SP. G. 0.001; RI 0.0001nD
|Digital refractometer, Rubber grip, Prism cover, Hard shell case, Battery, Applicator, Manual
|5 years optical and mechanical, 1 year electrical from date of purchase
|0.0 to 100% Seawater Salinity, 0.0 to 57% Chlorinity, 1.000 to 1.075 Specific Gravity
|Seawater Salinity ±2%; Chlorinity ±2%; Specific Gravity ±0.002; Refective Index ±0.0003nD
|Salinity, Seawater, Aquariums, Wildlife management
|25 x 58 x 121 mm
|0°C to 40°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok