Fisherbrand™ Handheld Digital Brix/RI Refractometer
Fisherbrand™ Handheld Digital Brix Refractometers are portable, reliable and accurate. Whether you are checking sugar or sucrose concentrations you can rest assured you are getting an accurate reading.
Includes: Digital refractometer, Rubber grip, prism cover, hard shell case, battery, Applicator, Manual
Fisherbrand™ Digital handheld Refractometers are designed to fit into the palm of your hands, and easy to operate. Their compact design allows them to be taken anywhere you need them to go with its IP65 ingress protection water and dust. .
Each unit is inspected in the United States by a factory qualified technician under a ridged quality control process to insure its accuracy, and performance.
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Automatic Temperature Compensation to prevent inaccurate readings due to temperature fulgurations.
- Stainless steel prism well for great protection and easy cleaning
- Easily switch between C°/ F° readings
- IP65 rating for protection against water and dust
- 589.3nm LED for easy readings in any low light situation, and increased accuracy
- Powered by a single AAA battery
- Battery-saving mode automatically powers unit off after 1 minute of inactivity
- Requires 4 to 5 drops sample size for micro-volume detection
- AFM technology measures the sample 15 times, and displays the mean value
- Large digital display, allows for easy-to-read measured values, temperature, and battery life all on the display
- Removable grip for easy cleaning
- Hanging strap to prevent accidentally dropping the unit
- Single button calibration with distilled water
- 4 rubber feet allow for the unit to sit firmly and securely on most surfaces without causing scratches to the unit or the surface it is sitting on
- 1-Year warranty
Brix Refractometers' primary application is to measure the sugar concentration levels in various beverages and foods. Brix models use a larger range of the refractive index scale, which allows them to be used in many other applications such as cutting coolants, flux compounds, industrial fluids, & cutting oils. This makes Brix refractometers the most versatile refractometer on the market.
Warranty and Services
|1.3330 to 1.4200|
|Brix 0.1%; RI 0.0001nD|
|Brix 0.1%; RI 0.0001nD|
|BRIX; Beverages; Foods; Industrial Fluids|
|25 x 58 x 121 mm|
|5 years optical and mechanical, 1 year electrical from date of purchase|
|0.0 to 50 Brix|
|Brix ±0.2%; Refective Index ±0.0003nD|
|Brix 0 to 50%|
|Digital refractometer, Rubber grip, prism cover, hard shell case, battery, Applicator, Manual|
|0°C to 40°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok