METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence XPR Micro-Analytical Balances
METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence XPR Micro-Analytical Balances provide ultimate accuracy and quality assurance functions that are second to none.
Supplier: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30594493
XPR Micro-Analytical Balances, successor to the XPE Micro-Analytical Balances, offer capacity up to 52 g and boast a minimum weight of 1.4 mg (according to USP). Allows for small samples to be conveniently weighed out into larger containers or labware of different sizes - simplifying the weighing processes and avoiding the need for sample transfer. The extremely high accuracy and low minimum weight leads to considerable materialand cost savings.
Optional accessories make it easy to customize your XPR micro-analytical balance to perfectly fit your process needs.
- Active Temperature Control system(ATC™)
- proFACT Advanced internal adjustment
- Compact ionizer (with stand) ready
- 7-inch color touchscreen (glove compatible)
- ErgoClip for direct dosing
- SmartSens for touch-less door operation
- SmartTrac dosing guide
- SmartGrid weighing pan
- Results protocol
- Storage of methods
- Automatic draft shield doors
- GWP Approved
- MinWeigh warning function
- Balance ready StatusLight
- LevelControl: Level warning with graphical levelling guide
- Tolerance profiles
- User management
- Adjustment and routine test history
- Change history function
- LabX ready
- Calibry ready
- Multiple ports for easy connectivity and data export: 4 × USB, 1 × LAN
|USB (4), LAN (1)|
|TFT Color Touchscreen|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok