Edvotek™ Detection of Genetically Modified Organisms Kit
Use of agarose gel electrophoresis to explore molecular methods used by scientists to identify genetically modified organisms.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 121
- No thermal cycler is required
- Students are encouraged to explore controversy surrounding use of genetically modified organisms
- For 8 gels
- Completes in 60 minutes
- Includes: Instructions, Ready-to-Load™ QuickStrip™ DNA samples, UltraSpec-Agarose™ powder, practice gel loading solution, electrophoresis buffer, InstaStain™ Blue and FlashBlue™ stain, calibrated pipette, and microtipped transfer pipettes
- Materials needed: Electrophoresis apparatus, power supply, automatic micropipet and tips, balance, microwave or hot plate, white light visualization system
- Storage: Stable at room temperature. Recommended to store Ready-to-Load QuickStrip™ samples in refrigerator
|Detection of Genetically Modified Organisms Kit|
|Explore molecular methods used by scientists to identify genetically modified organisms|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok