Thermo Scientific™ CryoMed™ Controlled-Rate Freezer, General Purpose
Thermo Scientific CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers (CRF) are designed with reliability, protection, and data traceability in mind for your sample preparation needs.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TSCM17XA
- Product Certifications
For customers in research, cell and gene therapy, vaccine production, and biobanking, the CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezer (CRF) provides precise, repeatable freezing results that protect samples from intracellular freezing. The CryoMed CRF features enhanced data traceability via a touch screen user interface and offers customizable freezing profiles while supporting 21 CFR part 11 and GMP needs.
Thermo Scientific CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers (CRF) are designed with reliability, protection, and data traceability in mind for your sample preparation and GMP production needs.
User-friendly operation with enhanced data traceability
- Intuitive touchscreen display allows for easy set-up, operation, and review of a freezing run
- Six pre-set freezing profiles and space for up to 14 user-defined, “custom” freeze profiles
- Integrated touchscreen UI logs usage and events to support 21 CFR part 11 requirements
- USB data export of .pdf file run logs support 21 CFR part 11
- User security: 3 levels of user accessibility
- “Run last” feature allows the same profile to be run consecutively with the touch of a button
- PC interface software provides remote operation capabilities, run review, and custom profile creation
Real-time run monitoring for sample protection
- Chamber and sample temperatures are monitored by Type T thermocouples, eliminating lag time and providing “real time” responsiveness
- Standard alarms to alert users of thermocouple failures, heater malfunction, high/low temperature limits, temperature tracking, power failure, and completion of run
- Remote alarm contacts
- Optional thermal printer
Reliable temperature performance for high throughput usage
- Dual solenoid valves are designed to balance LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing
- Preventative maintenance indicator for LN2 solenoid replacement limits downtime
- Temperature control and uniformity achieved via an air-handling and liquid nitrogen injection ring system
- Compatible with VHP cleaning techniques
- Environmentally friendly insulating foam
- Type 304 stainless steel with exterior powder-coat finish
Warranty varies by region. Check with your local representative for more information
|Warranty varies by region. Contact your local sales representative for more information
|13 x 7 x 12 in. (33 x 17.8 x 30.5 cm)
|Thermo Fisher Connect compatible
|NEMA 5-15 P
|0.6 cu. ft.
|-180° to +50 °C
|Touchscreen User Interface
|General Purpose without Printer
|24.3 x 37.3 x 21.7 in. (61 x 94.7 x 55.1 cm)
|USB data export
|PC Interface Software Supported
|120 V, 60Hz
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok