Thermo Scientific™ Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 384-Well Plates
Carry out colormetric assays with reliable and reproducible results using these clear, flat-bottom, immuno nonsterile 384-well plates, offered with a choice of surface.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 464718
Carry out colormetric assays with reliable and reproducible results using Thermo Scientific™ Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 384-Well Plates, offered with a choice of surface for optimal binding. Includes Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™, Immulon™ and Microtiter™ clear plates that are ideal for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays.
384-Well Solid Plates:
- Clear polystyrene
- Choice of surfaces for optimal binding
- Alphanumerically labeled rows and columns
- Thermo Scientific PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Thermo Scientific Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo ScientificMaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays.
Please note that availability may vary by country.
|Square, Flat Bottom (F-well)
|16 x 24
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok