Motic™ AE2000MET Inverted Materials Trinocular Microscope
This inverted metallurgical microscope designed to inspect polished cross-sections and large, bulky samples within industries such as automotive, machinery, and metal fabrication.
Supplier: Motic™ MBAE2000MT100
The AE2000 microscopes are Motic™'s entry models of inverted microscopes, providing a flexible optical concept for the best image quality and a robust design for a long lifetime under rough lab conditions. The AE2000 is ideal for routine microbiology in clinical and pharmaceutical laboratories, as well as in university teaching.
- In full accordance with CCIS™ Infinity System, LWD Plan Achromatic objectives with Phase contrast concept deliver remarkable image quality
- 10X and 20X Phase Contrast objectives are integral part of all standard packages
- Optional 4X and 40X Phase objectives also available
- Stand carries quadruple nosepiece with precise click-stop of objective positions
- Rich illumination power is given by 30 W halogen light source in Fixed-Koehler setup
- Light source is interchangeable with 3 W LED modules of different color temperatures
- Auto ON/OFF function based on built-in IR-sensor deactivates microscope in case left on (no need for final instrument check when work is finished)
|5X, 10X, 20X, 50X|
|280 x 192 mm (11 x 7.56 in.)|
|673 x 280 x 345 mm|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok