3B Scientific™ Teltron™ Electron Deflection Tube D
Enables to visualize path of beam and study effect of electric and magnetic fields.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ U19155TEL
- Highly evacuated electron tube with focusing electron gun and fluorescent screen inclined relative to beam axis
- Electron beam can be deflected electrically in electric field of built-in plate capacitor and magnetically by using Helmholtz coil pair D
- Specific charge e/m and velocity of electrons can be determined by adjusting electric field so that it cancels magnetic deflection
- Filament voltage: 6.3VAC
- Max. anode voltage: 5000V
- Anode current: approx. 0.1mA at 4000V
- Max. capacitor voltage: 5000V
- Fluorescent screen: approx. 90 x 60 mm2
- Glass bulb: approx. 130mm dia.
- Total length: approx. 260mm
|Teltron Electron Deflection Tube D|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok