Thermo Scientific Orbital Shakers
Trust your samples to the outstanding line of Thermo Scientific™ orbital shakers.
Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ basic and advanced shakers contain a triple-eccentric drive mechanism to accommodate heavier loads and provide uniform shaking. Designed to ensure 24/7 operation, MaxQ shakers also feature maintenance-free brushless DC motors.
Thermo Scientific™ Solaris™ orbital shakers set the new standard for reliability and technical innovation. Ruggedly built for demanding use, they combine a new ergonomic design with key feature enhancements that save you time, protect your process and drive your science forward.
Each shaker comes with a two-year warranty on parts, a five-year warranty on labor, and a 10-year warranty on the drive mechanism.
Top Product Categories:
Get reliable, around-the-clock operation ideally suited to keep your cells alive and flourishing within your working environment.
CO2 Resistant Shakers
• Orbital shaking through magnetic power eliminates the need to replace belts
• Small footprint ideal for use in a CO2 incubator
• Specially treated mechanical components protect up to 20% CO2 and 95% humidity conditions
MaxQ 416 HP
• Low heat 24V DC motor with moisture- and CO2-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free operation on the benchtop or in a CO2 chamber
• Triple-counter-balanced mechanism for optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of vessel placement; completely eliminates "walking"
• Units operate in temperature range of 4°C to 40°C and humidity conditions from 50% to 80% non-condensing enabling them to be used in a variety of environments
Get the choice and flexibility you need from a variety of basic and advanced benchtop open air shaker models. Separately available platforms for some models allow you to increase capacity simply by changing the platform.
• Completely sealed system that helps to reduce any internal corrosion or contamination, making these units suitable for a variety of incubators (non-CO2), warm rooms, environmental chambers, and refrigerators
• Programmable features allow for up to 99 unique saved programs for easy setup and reproducibility
• Full-color touchscreen display allows you to clearly view speed and run times concurrently, even from a distance
• Units feature an easy-to-use analog operating system and variable speed control for gentle to vigorous agitation
• Back-and-forth motion with adjustable stroke length (0.5 to 1.5 in. [1.2 to 3.8 cm])
• Conduct chemical extractions, blood sample mixing, and silver staining of polyacrylamide gels with these reciprocating shakers
• Dual-action orbital reciprocating shakers are ideal for growing bacteria, dissolution studies, and staining of electrophoresis gels and chemical extractions
• Control lever changes the motion while the shaker is stationary or in operation
• Can be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers, and refrigerators
Orbital shakers come in a wide range of temperature capabilities to meet specific growth requirements. Upgrade to any of our advanced incubated/refrigerated shakers to suit your application's shaking needs.
MaxQ HP Console Shakers
• Shakers feature HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination
• Directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditions
• Front drain system makes the chamber easy to access and clean
• Large chamber holds six 2 L flasks
• Clear, scratch-resistant lid allows unobstructed sample viewing without disturbing chamber temperature
• Safety interlock protects operator by stopping platform motion when lid is lifted
• Space-saving shaker designed for a small footprint
• Holds up to four 1 L flasks
• Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation, and continuous 24-hour operation, even at high speeds
• Easy-access drain with quick disconnect located in the front of the cabinet for convenient draining and disinfecting
• Alarm alerts operator in case of low water level
• Optional cooling coil available for near-ambient temperatures and below
Save lab space and complete large-capacity applications with our floor and stackable orbital shakers. Combine incubated and refrigerated shaker capabilities with easy-to-use, ergonomic controls to maximize application flexibility and production.
• Units can be stacked two high on the floor to save valuable bench space
• Two adjustable-height shelves provide added storage
• Large viewing window and internal light offer sample visibility
• Available in incubated or refrigerated models
• Units can be stacked three high on the floor to save valuable space and still be run at full speed, even when stacked
• HEPA filter evenly distributes air inside the chamber and reduces cross-contamination
• Ergonomically designed fold-down door and slide-out platform
• Includes stacking kit
When you need a reliable solution for sensitive cell cultures requiring protection from contamination, choose from the MaxQ high-performance line of shakers.
MaxQ 420 HP
• Twin blowers and gasketed lid ensure temperature uniformity of ±0.3°C (in flask), creating an ideal environment for temperature-sensitive cultures
• Triple-counter-balanced mechanism
• Microprocessor functions are calibrated through keypad
MaxQ 435 HP, 436 HP, and 481 HP
• Operating temperatures: Incubated: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (41°F to 140°F) or Incubated/Refrigerated: 4°C above ambient to 60°C (39.2° to 140°F) in 0.1°C increments with ±0.1°C control
• HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination