SP Wilmad-LabGlass™ High-Throughput NMR Tubes
Double the writing area allows for easy sample marking and identification.
Manufacturer: SP 669995702
- Average camber of 60 microns ensures spectrum clarity for small molecule (MW <250) samples up to 600 MHz.
- 2x larger marking area eliminates cramped and unreadable sample names
- Silkscreened writing area keeps sample names from easily wiping off
- Designed for routine use in most low to mid field NMR spectrometers
- Camber and concentricity values listed are the Total Indicator Reading (TIR)
- Made from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class B glass
- 100% inspected for surface defects and physical dimensions
Note: For experiments that involve cooling, heating, biological sample, multi-dimension, multi-nuclei or DNP techniques, please refer to Wilmad Precision NMR Tubes.