Cytiva Whatman™ Grade 934-AH RTU Glass Microfiber Filters, Ready to Use
Widely used for total suspended solids analysis.
Supplier: Cytiva 99079436
- Prewashed, preweighed RTU filters eliminate pretreating steps otherwise required by Standard Method 2540D
- Fine particle retention of 1.5μm at high flow rates
- Able to process heavy, turbid samples
Ready to use wastewater filter Whatman 934-AH RTU filters meet the requirements for total suspended solids analysis of water according to the latest edition of Standard Method 2540D. 934-AH RTU is used as a wastewater filter for a wide range of water monitoring applications including:
- Monitoring rivers, lakes, and coastal waters
- Analyzing purified discharge of wastewater treatment plants
- Monitoring discharge water from industrial plants
RTU filters are packaged within an aluminum pan with the filter weight clearly printed on a heat-resistant label. Each pan has a unique barcode.
|3.7 s/100 ml/in.2|
|Our Whatman glass microfiber filter papers in grade 934-AH RTU have been pre-washed, dried (or ignited), cooled, desiccated and weighed, which eliminates the pre-treating steps that are otherwise required by the US EPA Laboratory Standard Method 2540 part|
|Borosilicate Glass Microfiber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok