Hughes Wall-Mounted Eye/Face Wash
Hughes Wall-mounted eye/face wash is suitable for use in all applications not subject to the possibility of freezing or overheating
Supplier: Justrite Manufacturing Co 85GEW
- Features a specially designed valve that includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure.
- Low operating torque offers reliable, easy on/off operation. Includes an inspection record tag for recording service and test history.
- Twin spray nozzles protected by dust covers that pop-off when eye wash is activated
- Diffusers provide a gentle flow of aerated water and prevent further injury to the eyes
- High-performance 316L SS quarter-turn ball valves endure the harshest environments and site conditions
- Includes a separate universal eyewash sign for enhanced visibility,
- Meets ANSI and EN 15154 standards and supports OSHA requirements
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|Chrome, Red, Black, Green
|29 to 97 psi
|0.5 in. (F) NPT
|Emergency Eye Wash
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok