Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Vantage Pro2™ Weather Stations
First weather stations in their class to use frequency-hopping spread-spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1,000 ft. (300m) line of sight.
Supplier: Davis Instrument Corporation 6152C
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Offer great features such as forecasting, on-screen graphing and much more.
- Quick-view icons show the forecast at a glance
- A moving ticker-tape display gives additional details
- Integrated sensor suite combines rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer in one package
- Humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield for improved accuracy, temperature, and humidity
- Shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat
|Integrated asensor suite, console|
|Forecasting, on-screen graphing|
|Vantage Pro2 Cabled Weather Station|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok