VAI SMA™ Remote Atrium
SMA™ Remote Atriums are designed to keep samples in places where the use of the standard SMA Atrium™ is either impractical due to size and space limitations, or the actual procedure of replacing the media plate would interfere with the manufacturing process. The SMA Remote Atrium extension tube attaches to 1/4 inch Hytrel™ tubing.
Supplier: VAI SMA316RETO18
- Easily connected to SMA Viable Monitoring Equipment
- Constructed of 316L Stainless Steel
- Completely sterilized by steam, heat, or ethylene oxide (ETO)
- Used with standard media plates (90 or 100 mm) with 18, 25, or 32 mL fill levels
- Requires a vacuum source to operate
- Operate at an air flow of 1 CFM (28.3 LPM)
|SMA Remote Atrium Top|
|0.37 in. I.D. Connection|
|Ideal for 18 mL filled Agar plates|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok