VAI Core2Clean System™ Mop Frame
The Core2Clean System™ Mop Frame is designed to address the application of cleaning and disinfecting agents to the surface in a meaningful and manageable methodology.
Supplier: VAI C2C10027
- Made of stainless steel and can be steam sterilized to eliminate the concerns for introduction of viable contamination to the controlled environment from the components themselves.
- Eliminate concerns for changing of dirtied cleaning solution
- Incorporate a trigger activated dispensing mop, a sprayer and a fogger all in one unit
- Present a sufficient wetting of the surface unavailable from other mopping sytems
- Can reduce cleaning time by 50% and is easily moved from area to area by a 4-wheel caster dolly that can be removed and cleaned
- Utilize quick disconnects to attach the mop, sprayer and fogger
- User-friendly and simplify cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Incorporate spray, mop and fog capabilities all in one unit
CE marked, ASME rated
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok