Thermo Scientific™ TSX ULT 600-box D-Volt PROMO
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest sustainability, temperature management and reliability standards for -80°C and -70°C storage.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TSX60086DQ4
Now available in an expanded range of capacities, Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.Performance
- No need to worry about where your samples are stored within the freezer. With peak variation less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space.
- Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours
- Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory, rather than in the hall. At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series’ sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator.
- V-drive’s adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Applicable Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP
- Newly re-designed touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen’s datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port
- Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don’t require floor-level loading of racks
- Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
Typical freezer data based on internal testing with freezer setpoint at -80°C and ambient temperature at 20°C. Performance data varies across freezer size and electrical specifications.
|TSX Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 208-230 V, 60 Hz|
|28.8 cu. ft.|
|-50°C to -86°C|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|37.6 x 39.6 x 78 in. (95.5 x 100.6 x 198.1 cm)|
|Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ (Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP)|
|60,000 x 2 mL|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
|2 in. Boxes (600)|
|28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in.(71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1 cm)|
|208 - 230 V 60 Hz|
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok