LaMotte Topsoil Tour, Digital Version
Get the dirt on soil! A classroom investigation into the physical and chemical properties of soil.
Supplier: LaMotte 5973
- Each student completes seven units while conducting his/her own soil tests for texture, pH, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium
- TesTabs reagent systems
- Instructor Manual with full details on setting up and answer key
- Student Manual with test procedures, data sheets and puzzles
- Students work in groups and individually
- Works on tablets or computers, or print paper copies for distribution
- Great for inclusion classrooms.
|Mini Classroom Curriculum|
|9 to 14|
|Instructor Manual, Student Manual with Test Procedures, Data Sheets and Puzzles|
|4 to 8|
|Investigating The Physical and Chemical Properties of Soil|
|Tablets or Computers, or Printer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok