Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer with 5DR PROMO
Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series ultra-low temperature freezers feature reduced energy usage, a simplified touchscreen interface, four capacities, and an ergonomic cabinet design.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ TDE60086FA5FS
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-10°C validation protocols at -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ Hub are compatible with your ULT freezer which can provide real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ Hub operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Security is our highest priority. We understand that the security of data and protocols are critical, both to your research and to the publication process. To help ensure high levels of protection and security, we've built Thermo Fisher Cloud on the world-class Amazon Web Services™ (AWS) cloud-computing platform. With AWS, all of your data is stored in highly secure AWS data centers managed by compliance programs and audit safeguards
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6 in. display
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
|Thermo Scientific TDE Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 115 V, 60 Hz|
|28.8 cu. ft.|
|-50°C to -86°C|
|HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|38.5 x 39.6 x 78 in. (97.7 x 100.6 x 198.1 cm)|
|External Monitoring/Cloud Compatible; 4-20 mA, RS485, Dry Contacts|
|60,000 x 2 mL|
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|1 Outer, 5 Inner|
|2 in. Boxes (600)|
|28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1 cm)|
|115 V, 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok