Troemner™ Talboys™ Advanced Digital 1000-15 Orbital Shaker
Manufactured to the highest standards. The Troemner™ Talboys™ Talboys™ Advanced Digital 1000-15 Orbital Shaker can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments.
Supplier: Troemner™ 30531139
- Tray includes a non-skid rubber mat. Remove mat to mount a variety of optional flask clamps or test tube racks directly onto the tray.
- Low-profile design so that shaker takes up less space and easily fits into most incubators and hoods
- Cast-aluminum base offers durability and added stability
- Variable-speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance-free
- Brushless motor
- DC motor provides reliable service and continuous-duty operation
- LED display touchpad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time enable operator to view both settings at once
- Display provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches
- Timer will display elapsed time, or when programmed to user-defined limit will shut off unit when time reaches zero
- Display will show last used settings even after power has been turned off
|400 to 300 rpm|
|17 x 11 x 4 in.|
|± 2% above 100 rpm; ± 2 rpm below 100 rpm|
|230 V, 5 A, 25 W|
|8.75 x 11.75 in.|
|1 second to 160 hours|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok