Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 10 mL Glass Screw Top Headspace Vials, Level 2 High-Throughput Applications
Use SureSTART™ 10 mL Glass Screw Top Headspace Vials, Performance Level 2, to ensure high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow in high-throughput volatile gas analyses.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6ASV102T
Use Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 10 mL Glass Screw Top Headspace Vials, Performance Level 2, in your high-throughput volatile gas analyses. Our screw top headspace vials are a novelty in a crimp-neck dominated field. They provide a ready-to-use, convenient solution that does not require crimping or decrimping tools. These are Performance Level 2 vials, ensuring high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow in high-throughput applications using GC and single or triple quadrupole MS systems. The headspace vials are made to withstand higher temperatures and internal pressures required for volatile gas analyses. They have very low metal content, extractables, and leachables and conform to high standards to meet your regulatory requirements.
- Specification Certified to ensure their physical dimensions and autosampler compatibility
- Meet all requirements of US, EU, JPN Pharmacopeia
- Use Thermo Scientific 18 mm screw caps and septa to seal this vial
- Round base vials are compatible with most autosamplers and more easily handled by robotic arms that lift the vial from the tray
- Buy in bulk for greater savings
Performance Level 2 Vials – for High-Throughput Applications
- Identified by two waves on the vial
- Convenient write-on patch
- Suitable for GC and mass spectrometry (MS) applications
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
The SureSTART Performance Levels
SureSTART vials, caps, inserts, septa, and kits are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, or budget needs.
• Level 1: Everyday analysis
SureSTART Level 1 products are cost optimized, suitable for all instrument types, and quality tested to deliver the performance, sample security, and reproducibility you need for everyday analyses. They are an ideal solution for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, RI, and FID.
• Level 2: High-throughput analysis
When robustness and reproducibility are key
SureSTART Level 2 vials have very low metal contents and leachables to ensure that they conform to the high standards you need to meet your regulatory requirements. The septa are conditioned to provide a very low level of chromatographic extractables. These products support routine analyses and deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
• Level 3: High performance
When sensitivity is a must
SureSTART Level 3 products are packed in a clean environment according to our own hygiene concept and regulations to protect against contaminating factors. The vials contain the lowest levels of extractable metals and leachables to ensure consistent, reproducible sensitivity and selectivity for the most challenging analytes. The septa are conditioned to provide the lowest level of chromatographic extractables. Choose these products for ultimate method performance and high levels of and sample security and integrity.
All SureSTART vials, closures, and septa are certified to meet physical parameter specifications as part of our manufacturing process.
|10 mL Screw Headspace Vial, Level 2|
|SureSTART Level 2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok