- Provides cleaner samples for longer column life, less instrument downtime, and more accurate and reproducible data.
- Automation saves time, decreases costs, and eliminates human error.
- Highly reproducible, consistent product performance.
- RP-Amide cartridges often offer improved performance for polar analytes, especially those that can interact via hydrogen bonding, when compared to standard alkyl phases.
- Cartridges also available in pack of 6
|Food and Beverages|
Supel is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok