Gibco™ StemPro™ EZPassage™ Disposable Stem Cell Passaging Tool
Novel human embryonic stem cell passaging device that makes manual passaging of stem cell colonies more rapid and reproducible.
Supplier: Gibco™ 23181010
- Made of a proprietary, cell culture-safe, and inert material that enables cutting of embryonic stem cell colonies growing on feeder cells or other substrates into uniform pieces for optimal passaging.
- Outperforms existing manual and enzymatic passing methods in speed, uniformity of passaged colonies, and reliability.
- Manually passage stem cell colonies in a fraction of the time compared with standard techniques.
- Cut stem cell colonies into pieces of uniform size, making passaging of stem cells more reproducible.
- Control the size for better passaging or to make embryoid bodies.
- Cell culture-safe Passaging Tools are ready for use and packaged individually in gamma-irradiated sleeves.
- One-time use.
- Do not sterilize (alcohol or autoclave)
|Proprietary, Cell Culture-Safe, Inert Material|
|Manual Passaging Stem Cell Colonies|
|Stem Cell Passaging Tool|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok