Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel Scullery Sinks without Drainboards
Stainless Steel Scullery Sinks without Drainboards are constructed of 14 gauge, Type 300, 18-8 stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Scullery Sinks are constructed of 14 gauge, Type 300, 18-8 stainless steel.
- Sink bowls are coved with a full 5/8 in. radius.
- The sinks have a 14 in. depth and include a 3.5 in. opening with a basket type drain and crumb strainer.
- Sinks with integrally welded drainboards have a 1 in. upturn at the edges and are 'V' creased for positive drainage from the outer edges.
- Sinks assemblies include a 9.5 in. high backsplash with a 1 in. upturn and tile edge.
- The sink base is constructed of stainless steel tubing with adjustable cross bracing, on all sides, and stainless steel gussets.
- Legs include adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.
- 1 1/8 in. faucet holes are punched on 8 in. centers.
- Sink faucet is purchased separately.
|Stainless Steel (304)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok