Labconco™ SpillStopper™ Work Surfaces for 5ft. Protector™XStream Hoods
SpillStopper Work Surfaces are molded of corrosion-resistant solid epoxy. They are contoured to conform to the interior liner of Protector XStream Hoods.
Supplier: Labconco™ 9503500/EMD
- Molded from a special formulation of corrosion-resistant epoxy resin
- Dished surface to contain spills
- Contoured to conform to the interior liner of Labconco Protector Laboratory Hoods
- Front edge has a large radius to aerodynamically direct airflow into the hood
- Pre-drilled 2.5 in. (6.4cm) diameter holes for plumbing pass-through
- Pre-drilled 1.5 in. (5.8cm) diameter holes for venting
- May be ordered with pre-cut 6 x 3 in. (15.2 x 7.6cm) oval cupsink cutout(s) in left rear, right rear, left side, or right side. Cupsink is sold separately
Service fixture and cup sink sold separately
|No Cupsink Cutout|
|5 ft. SpillStopper Work Surface|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok