ICU Medical Pro-Vent™ Plus Arterial Blood Gas Sampling 3cc/70.5IU Kits
Only available in the USA and selectively in Canada. Pro-Vent™ Plus 3 mL Arterial Blood Sampling syringes utilize lithium heparin with a concentration of 23.5 I.U. per mL. The specially formulated dry lithium heparin provides the necessary anticoagulation along with minimal interference for more accurate and consistent results. The syringes are available with a broad choice of product features.
Supplier: ICU Medical 46462
- Advanced-formula dry lithium heparin
- Offsets binding and dilution factors by artificially pre-adjusting each electrolyte and metabolite to its normal blood level
- Consistent and accurate readings for pH, pCO2, pO2, Ca2+ , Mg2+ , Na+, K+, Cl-, CO-oximetry, glucose, lactate
- Large venting filter media facilitates quick filling and the siliconized barrel allows easy aspiration, even in code situations
- Filter-Pro™ device permits ease of removing air bubbles without accidentally expelling blood or aerosolizing the sample
- Needle-Pro™ needle protection device (sturdy, puncture-resistant material) lock in place, completely covering used needle
- Support kits contain alcohol prep pad, lodophor prep pad, gauze pad, patient label, biohazard-labeled ice bag, adhesive bandage
Sterile Tyvek packaging except as noted.
|Provides the necessary anticoagulation along with minimal interference for more accurate and consistent results|
|Arterial Blood Sampling Syringe|
|23.5 IU/mL concentration of dry lithium heparin as anticoagulant|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok